Category : Displacement Sensor
Light Source : Laser
Realize World’s No. 1 Linearity
- Featuring the World’s No. 1 linearity that easily satisfies the [+/-0.015% F.S.] catalog specification, CDX series models realize measurements with significantly higher levels of accuracy than the conventional model.
- For triangulation method diffuse-reflective type displacement sensors.
- Optex FA investigation performed November 2016.
- Workpiece angle: +/-0°, diffuse mode.
For measurement conditions, refer to the footnote of Lineup/specifications."
A fusion of ultra high-accuracy and ease-of-use
- Measurement accuracy that we have accumulated know-how over decades , since our first laser displacement sensor was introduced to market.
- A simple system structure from research of various user needs and operability with a new concept of a built-in Web server for displacement sensors.
- Featuring a fusion of ultra high accuracy and easy-to-use, the perfection as a laser displacement sensor has been optimized to the upmost limits."
Advanced optical system and highly-rigid body
- In order to enable ultra high-accuracy measurements to be performed, a specially-designed optical system and rigid body with an independent base unit structure have been adopted.
- Featuring advanced levels of both accuracy and high speed, causes of errors have been successfully shut out.
Sent us for enquiry now